Sat, 09 July|
Adelaide Roller Derby - Salties vs Mile Die Club
Time & Location
09 July, 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Wayville Pavilion, Adelaide Showground, Goodwood Rd, Wayville SA 5034, Australia
About The Event
Get ready for:
- The Bout Village (a classic staple) full of our local makers and shakers
- Live local beats from Luci to keep you entertained while the track is recovering
- Adelaide Roller Derby merch stand, where you can find all you need to represent your fave team
- Live commentating from our own Commie Bastards. If you don't know what's going on, listen to these folks, they have you covered!
- Bar 'n' food stall - refill your system throughout the night with some delicious eats and drinks
- Raffle ticket sales at each Bout, with 100% proceeds going to a local charity chosen by our League members. Raffle winners get to arm wrestle (or another COVID-safe non-contact face off) their favourite derby player or official, PLUS a ticket to the next bout
Pre-sale tickets get express access to the venue and the best seats closest to the action, so book early!
Online (+BF) - click here to book
- Adult - $15
- Child (5-17) - $10
- Under 5 - free
- Family - $45
Tickets also available at the door (card only - 1.2% processing fee additional) - Adult - $16, Child (5-17) - $12, Under 5 - free, Family $50
Any enquiries can be directed to Adelaide Roller Derby at email@example.com.